Hello! I have recently been experiencing a lot of link love, and have realized that it is such a great way to foster community in the blogging world as well as motivate me to read more. I have to admit that even though I depend on others to read my own blog - I am horrible at keeping up with others! I have been trying to change that though, and having this weekend links column every other week should hopefully keep me on my toes ;) So here we go!
- Robin beautifully writes about her fears around losing her cool when she moves away from city life.
- This NYT Global Warming article scared me so much and made me seriously think about moving to Seattle.
- This UN speech by Emma Watson really brought out the water works for me.
- Love this article on vintage flight attendant outfits.
- Great profile and photographs of designer Bri Scarff (look out for me next week!)
- Very inspired by this minimal cut-and-paste style illustration