Today I turn 26, Happy Birthday to me! Year 25 was a pretty good one - I got married, travelled through Japan, and towards the end made the decision to pursue freelance full-time. Year 26 is full of uncertainty and mystery.
- Uncertainty of if I will love freelancing full-time
- Uncertainty of where I will be living in 6 months or a year
- Uncertainty of how to start a business
- Uncertainty of what kind of job my husband will have next
- Uncertainty of having constant work and making enough money
- Uncertainty of becoming a hermit when working from home
I have no idea where I will be living and what I will be doing by years end - but it's ok - all of this mystery is what makes life interesting right? I am excited to embark on this new year and all of the uncertainty it holds.
For tonight though, I am going to enjoy my planned staycation at a hotel in downtown SF. My goal was to not work and to have some quality time with my husband. I am really looking forward to tonight :)